Friday, June 09, 2006

Trauma?

Written on 24th January 2006

We sent Nael to LW last Sunday. As expected, Ummi was pretty nervous herself. One new screaming kid wasn't really helping. Nael clutched his legs around Ummi's waist tight and was horrified with the sight. Sat him at one of the tables that have a drawing paper with big color crayons with the wailing kid in the background. Miss Lopmeier left the histerical crying boy and squat beside Nael, had a little chat with him. I saw Nael was listening to her and I left the room feeling very very very nervous (sheesshhh..). At the door saw another parent still consoling his daughter to let him go and join the class and the crying boy's father wondered outside the class. I think he was told to leave his son there. He looked clueless.

Waited in the lobby for 5 mins, tak senang duduk, went in again and tried to peep, couldn't see Nael and heard soft cries. My heart went dub dab dub dab, skipped few beats, I asked one of the parent who just left her son there "Did you see my son? Is he the one crying?" She said "It's not your son who's crying, it's another boy but they have put him in another empty class". Gosshhh. OK ok went back to lobby, tried to read, tak jalan. After 20 mins, tried to peep through a glass door for his arts and crafts session, couldn't see him still, gerammmm! He sat too far, I could only see his sleeve but then I saw his teacher, she gave a thumb up! Fuh lega...I smiled and went back to lobby and sat there. Oh geee I'm such a paranoid mum.

AT 11:30am, I stood guard at the door, the 1st parent looking for her kid heheh. I saw Nael lined up with his shoes on and his Incredible bag and Miss Lopmeier stood behind him and said "Nael did very well, he was certainly nervous, checking things out, looking here and there but he didn't cry a bit and followed the instructions well". I was like...whatt?? oh yeahhh?? reallyyy??

"Well done sayang, you have been a brave boy. We love you A LOT"




One Happy Shiny People

1 comment:

Lollies said...

alaa updatelah sini gak