Friday, June 09, 2006

1st Artwork

Written on 19th September 2005.


Nael's 1st Art Work


Glad you guys had a wonderful splashy time at the Wetlands. Moi? hemm..I was with Nael that 2 x 24 hrs :) (am not complaining k), his papa had and still is having his MBA class.

Nael has been on a waiting list for about 10mths for his toddler playschool at Lorna Whiston which I almost forgotten about it. Yesterday morning, at around 8:50am, we reached the center and I had to carry my 13kg boy with my heels and walked for about 50m. Tell ya, Nael was clingy, he with his bantal busuk, I had to carry him upstairs, into his class and he curled his legs real tight. My god, I was a bit upset and didn't anticipate that he wouldn't wanna join the activities for the 1st 15 mins sessions. Only in Art class, he seemed to enjoy himself, painted the no 3 with glue and sticked the puny color papers onto the glue. I think Nael overall did ok although I would be very much delighted if he can enjoy himself in the 1 hour activities. Oh well, he still has another 7 weekend classes to attend and it's gonna be good for him to prepare himself for the real school next Jan....ayohh..i'm such a kiasu mother..hahaha..

No comments: