Thursday, April 06, 2006

Papa or Ummi?

Written on 5th August 2005


I notice that Nael has preferences, it is always gonna be me or my hubby, it really depends on activities or showing off his affections that he feels comfortable doing so with his fav person.

1) When asked to kiss Ummi n Papa, he will smooch his Papa and let Ummi wait uhuk..uhuk...
2) When we have dinner at the table, he prefers to sit on his Papa's lap and Papa will feed him. Ummi enjoys her food hihihi...oh boy, I really sound like a bad wife
3) When it comes to watching his Hi Five/Elmo/Incredible, he will force his Ummi to sit with him It's really a torture moment for Ummi as Ummi has watched them umpteenth times
4) To go to sleep, he has to cuddle his papa or papa cuddles him, he will grip his papa's hand and sometimes sleep on papa's body. Ummi already in lalaland
5) During reading times, he wants his Ummi to read to him Ummi is fun, yes!
6) For swimming session, he prefers his Papa Definitely Papa is a lot more splashy than Ummi

So, I begin to wonder, when it's poo time, who's he gonna call? who is he going to ask for toys ? who is he going to seek permission first when invited to birthday party? who, first, is he going to utter "I Love You" before going to bed? Sometimes I feel I'm gonna lose to my hubby, I'm gonna be 2nd in his life.

Since yesterday, my hubby was out of the country again and my mother is taking care of Nael, he woke up and searched around the house calling "Ummiiiii...mmmiiiiii..ummiiii" and there was another time, he woke up and held my PJ wondering about in the house looking for me...sungguh cair hati Ummi. At least I know he remembers me :)

Have A Good Weekend Everyone....

No comments: