Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Suka suka Tag

Setelah di tag banyak kali oleh cik Famy, suka saya nak buat 2 in 1 tag di bawah :P

===============================================

Thr33 Things Tag

The Three Names I go by
- Ummi
- Bee
- Ida

Three Jobs I have had in my life
- IT trainee at Bernama
- foodie operator at Wendy's
- cafe worker at hostel, uni time

Three Places I have lived
- Ipoh
- Skudai
- Michigan

Three TV Shows that I watch
currently
- Friends reruns, never fail to amuse me
- American Idol
- Ben 10 --> kena paksa tengok


Three places I have been
- dalam negara yg saya kenang: Pulau Redang, Langkawi, Pangkor
- luar negara: USA, Singapore, New Zealand

People that e-mail me regularly
- my x housemates in US
- my lunch ladies
- my sister in laws

Three of my favorite foods
i almost love all foods except wasabi
- all kind of pasta
- all kind of grilled meat --> lamb!! yummie
- desserts --> almost all of them but cannot be too sweet

Three things I would like to do
- renovate some part of my house
- to have a 3 nights stay at sutera harbor beach resort only us, if i can minus the 2 kiddos, that will be great ;)
- to be able to stay at our home again :(

Three friends I think will respond.
Puan Lollies?? Sexy Lana?

Things I am looking forward to
- to settle my debts
- so that i can quit my job
- and be SAHM :P
ohh yeah and another baby? yes :)

----------------------------------------------------

The "Yes" or "No" Tag

1. You can ONLY answer Yes or No!
2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages or comments you and Asks!

Now, here's what you're supposed to do: copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers and type in your answers.

Kissed any of your Facebook friends? Yes
Been arrested? No
Kissed someone you didn't like? No
Slept in until 5 PM? Yes
Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes
Held a snake? No
Ran a red light? No
Ever thought you're gay? No
Been suspended from school? No
Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident? No
Been fired from a job? No
Ever thought that maybe He/She was not the one? Yes
Sang karaoke? Yes
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? No
Sang in the shower? Yes
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? No
Broken a bone? No
Shaved your head? No
Blacked out from drinking? No
Thoughts of being a bachelor/spinster? Yes
Played a prank on someone? Yes
Bought a gift for someone and kept it for yourself? Yes
Felt like killing someone? Yes
Had sex with someone you didn't love? No
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? Yes
Been in a band? No
Bought something and returned it worn? No
Shot a gun? No
Walked in your sleep? No
Tripped on LSD? No
Ever feel like you're in a current relationship you shouldn't be in? No
Donated Blood? No
Seen a ghost? No
Eaten alligator meat? No
Done body shots? No
Peed in the pool? Yes
Passed gas and blamed in on another without their knowledge? Yes
Thought of having your best friend as a BF/GF? No
Have body piercings below the neck? No
Still love someone you shouldn't? No
Think about the future? Yes
Ever felt you deserved someone better? No
Believe in love? Yes
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes

Any takers for this?

3 comments:

mosh said...

kena paksa tengok ben10? kesian...

famyGirl said...

peed in a pool? :P

dan siapa yang awak nak bunuh tu? hee hee

zan said...

famy : i tot no one will ever perasan that! hahaha...

users yg tak berhati perut adalah top in my list :P

mosh : kalau u ok kot tengok ben 10 :)