Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bye bye, hi hi...

Ouchhh..it's been ages since I last logged in to this account..yikes!!! and now it's already 2009 :)

I have been busy for the last one month in the office. Boss was away for haj and I have to take over his stuff and I'm sooooo very glad that it's over!!!I mean he's back and now I'm on leave for the rest of the week..yay!!!Handling RM1.5mil project wasn't easy peasy but I love the coordinating part, giving out instructions to ahemmm...guys who are some of them senior than me and they really listen and I did make some important decision...to tell the truth, I felt good..seriously after many moons of complaining about my mundane job but now I felt it's all worth it when people look up to me. All the while I've been a shadow to my boss but now it's different and I hope it will remain the same or even better.

Hokehhhh..enough of work...back to the brood...I'm on leave and I do enjoy it every minute, waking up so very late ..( err..lepas subuh tido bangun kul 9:30, lambat tak?) the kids? yes the kids are loving it too..having both of us with them, they are really spoil. We didn't go anywhere, mostly spending time at our own home and moi and helper been decluttering every nook and corner. In every cabinets, we sweep clean and rearrange stuff in the kitchen, in the rooms and most time are spend on the kids toy room...goshhh...berapa banyak kali kemas, macam tak pernah kemas. All the kids baju lama are repack, relabel and the Toyogo boxes rearrange. Filings of leftovers letters is tomorrow's agenda, that will not take much time as I have done biannual filings last month..pheww...but I have to sort 1 year pictures in albums..dang! and also planning to reaaring things in the store room...man!! cukup ker lagi 3 hari?

The reason we were not going anywhere as some might ask coz I declined combi's invitation earlier was due to the last minute plan by my brother's family to have our year end family getaway earlier than expected. This year, our leave were not match hence we were on our seperate ways. We only took the kids to zoo yesterday! Goshhh...it's big and thank god not many people and the weather was superb, sunshine but breezy. My couch potato and game master kid, Nael complained that he walked too much and he's already sweating, so we should all just go home...*roll eyes*. We were only there for 2 hours hehehe...Aidan was annoyed as he was very much into looking for ummi's bossom for comfort.."I want it now, now, NOWWWW for my afternoon nap" *roll eyes*.



"Teringat kat Elisa n Lollies when I see this stinking camel huhuhuh.."


Salam Maal Hijrah and A Happy New Year to all :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

happy new year, zan. may allah bless your family with more good health, fortune and barakah.

zan said...

Thank you friend :) may allah bless u n family too....

Joe.Jaffar said...

camel tu reminds of elisa and lollies sebab camel = padang pasir or elisa & lollies = stinks like camels? hehe

butterflutter said...

Same here cuti lama but...wa..wa..wa..byk lagi benda belum selesai. Too much rest muah..ha..ha..But I really need rest so ok lah.

Semoga 2009 membawa kebaikan kpd kita semua.

Nadia said...

patutla diam je.. jadik "bos" rupanya... well done!! tahun depan ada chance la naik pangkat *wink!wink!

zan said...

joe - the former lah..they sure smells yummeh :)

BF - bestkan cuti lelama nie, end 2009 tak best sangat

mama - errr heheh...i dun think so lah..selagi ada boss, selagi itu i duk sama kerusi :P

Lollies said...

woit joe. kang aku kentut kang. baru ko terkejut kewangiannya. :P

sometimes kat misa dulu, i like having cuti but yet tak balik kampung. banyak kerja rearranging boleh dibuat. bila nak buat tu mak oi malasnya. bila dah start tu jadi addictive pulak. :D

Mommy Ummar said...

you! lama tak dengar cerita. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:)

bestkan boleh berkemas-kemas. paling best bila kita buat sendiri, puas hati tho penat.

famyGirl said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :) sorry la lambat, tapi i tengah *pause* lagi on Jan 1 hee hee.

talking abt decluttering, i yang almost every week declutter pun STILL ada banyak lagi nak kena declutter. it's a never ending process.

so, seronok eh jadi 'actress' masa boss takde? :) takpe nanti takyah jadi shadow dah.

elisataufik said...

aik, dia pegi Haji lagi? Didnt he go already?