Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Maid talk

Terasa nak menceceh today. Managed to subscribe my friends through Readers, cool tool indeed :) Moving forward I think I just laze here for time being or maybe when I get all comfy here, I can just close the other one.

10 things why I like my maid
============================
1) She makes superb sambal belacan *drool*.
2) She has green fingers, she takes good care of the greens (yg tak seberapa itu). Oh yes she even planted papaya, tomatoes, green chillies :) Next might be four angel bean.
3) She can cook when I don't feel like cooking.
4) She takes care of my precious hood and hob. No more scrubbing for me :P
5) She even washes my car despite I kata takyah laa.
6) She does the laundry, folding and ironing :)
7) She cleans the house but not our room.
8) She is excellent with the kids. What I mean here is gentle.
9) She herself is neat.
10) Bestest is she is my massuer, kalah Thai 0dessy.

She is not an angel but with these traits, I just count my blessings. Syukur...

8 comments:

Nadia said...

lucky you... bukan senang nak dapat 'pekerja' camtu...

dah boleh panggil house assistant dah.. heheh

mosh said...

waaa dah ada maid dah zan finally. dapat ok pulak tu. i'm still counting the days that i've been without a maid after the brief period of having one.

zan said...

mama : yes yes...mmg boleh panggil house helper/assistant...sebenarmya dia tu dah nenek tapi kuat lagi :)

mosh : ini sebab she worked with my brother before..anak2 abg i dah besar so she works with us now. kalau fresh new, i pun mmg suspens!

Lollies said...

you are really lucky. murah rezeki you. sungguh melegakan dapat helper yg bagus

Nina Zan said...

dah dapat maid eh? alhamdulillah. Lucky you!

nak tumpang urut bley?

mommy@lif said...

part urut tuh paling jeles...


again.. lucky you! alhamdulillah.... byk sungguh bonus points dia.. KPI dia power ni... sure byk dpt bonus :)

Cherry said...

is this the one yg you proses sendiri tu ke yg pakai agen. i lupa lah rasa macam dah lama kita calling-calling pasal maid ni.

-ninuk

zan said...

mommyaliff - HAHAHAHA tak tahan baca..bonus power? yelaa tu..gaji dia biasa jer..ikut normal rate 450 :)

ninuk - ini kira proses sendiri, kira dah kenal. dengar pun anak dia nak kerja sini gak..

roti - pinjam boley, bila bayar fees, sini pun kena bayar jugak tauuu muahahah..

lollies - alhamdulillah..i'm content so far.