Monday, July 07, 2008

Hear me new me

Sangat membuhsankan itu lagi satu punya web blog. Asyik down memanjang..I think I'll make this one as permanent and the other one as a backup, maybe I should reconsider of looking into some other web blog to be my backup :P

The thing is I need to search for all my buddies again in Bl0gger and have to relink again to their sites.

Nothing much from me, same old same old, nothing much from work and rumah tangga. Kids are doing well, should have another entries just for them.

To lunch...later...

5 comments:

mosh said...

aik gave up on efx2 already? i also have the blogspot site gathering dust and nothing else. tengok la macam-mana dulu. kalau hilang post yang dulu-dulu sedih gak tu..

Nadia said...

me also decide the same thing... sigh!
I'm here at blogspot.

zan said...

ohh thank god...u all kat sini rupanya... :)

now i just need to link you all up.

hampeh betui itu efx2!!

Intan Saleh said...

ive most of the links.. just tatau functional ke tak.

http://drsinaps.wordpress.com

aiechomeyll

Lazydaisy said...

found you.
what happen to efx2 ? i malas blogspot ni sebab takde comment, entries alert..nak kena check satu satu macam leceh kan...